29) Tracy Emin? Wasn’t this the unmade bed?
30) David Gray
28) Adrenal Glands
29) Damien Hurst, not only controversial but also a very, very wealthy winner.
30) Gray, but can’t remember if it is Peter or David.
28) Well, as they say ‘the clue is in the question’ , then it must be Adrenal Glands.
(Used to fancy the ‘Incredible Hulk’, – pre-temper, of course!).
29) By using the word ‘controversial’ I guess it is Damian Hirst.
(As Jim Royle would say, ’Art my @rse).
30) Not familiar with songs and artistes of 2000+ so can’t even hazard a guess.
to ‘gopher’ it
Don’t get your coat, love it.
26) Joists (my first job was as a secretary in a timber merchants, so I’d better get that correct!)
27) Gopher (because Noah told his 3 sons, Ham, Shem and Japeth to ‘gopher’ it). I’ll get me coat……..
Gopher (Fairly regular quiz question)
26) Joist? (I did attend woodworking classes and built a table and kitchen roll dispenser but never became a builder!)
27) Ooh – really should know this one. For some reason larch is screaming at me but, from a geographicaI viewpoint I would guess Cedar wood?
22) I’m clueless on motor sport but by the name I would guess Italian?
23) Vanity Fair
24 Niagara Falls?
Two out of three Carole. Good try on 22 & in fact Rubens did spend some time racing for an Italian team but he was actually a Brazilian.
22) Seems from the spelling it could be Portuguese, so I’ll guess Brazil
23) Vanity Fair – love that bok!
24) Niagara Falls – been there, done that.
Good reasoning on 22, so full marks for you Gill.