Welcome to our forums.

Reasons to be Cheerful

Thanks @Cruzeroqueen1!
Commiserations too. A friend in Andalucia has just WhatsAppd me to say that the current lockdown, currently on Day 12, has just been extended until April 12. I imagine it will be pretty much the same here. Stay safe and sane …or at least busy!

Gullane

London

GeminiJen wrote:

Some positive travel news stories, courtesy of Wanderlust magazine.
From reduced carbon emissions and overtourism to recovery in Australia and bans on the trade and consumption of wild animals …all good reasons to feel cheerful….
https://www.wanderlust.co.uk/content/positive-travel-news-despite-coronavirus/?utm_campaign=25%2F03%2F2020&utm_medium=Newsletter&utm_source=email&uid=4bee39833d90120707a82100c83e372d

Well, that’s cheered me up, @GeminiJen

Albox, Costa Almeria, Spain

Some positive travel news stories, courtesy of Wanderlust magazine.
From reduced carbon emissions and overtourism to recovery in Australia and bans on the trade and consumption of wild animals …all good reasons to feel cheerful….
https://www.wanderlust.co.uk/content/positive-travel-news-despite-coronavirus/?utm_campaign=25%2F03%2F2020&utm_medium=Newsletter&utm_source=email&uid=4bee39833d90120707a82100c83e372d

Gullane

coolonespa wrote:

Love that clip Alan, possibly the 2nd funniest to him falling through the bar

Cruzeroqueen1 wrote:

hope they all are able to exercise in this way, if you can avoid lockdown.

Pretty much there now Gill but trips out to exercise are allowed if you keep your distance.

Hope the stupid few don’t abuse that ‘privilege’ and spoil it for the rest, so total lockdown ensues.

Love that clip Alan, possibly the 2nd funniest to him falling through the bar

Cruzeroqueen1 wrote:

hope they all are able to exercise in this way, if you can avoid lockdown.

Pretty much there now Gill but trips out to exercise are allowed if you keep your distance.

Essex UK

London

coolonespa wrote:

coolonespa
08:24 22-Mar-20

Loving this thing the children are doing, painting a rainbow in the window for other children to spot or count as they walk around the streets for exercise.

Here’s the one my Grandchildren have done

Brilliant idea, Steve – hope they all are able to exercise in this way, if you can avoid lockdown.

Loving this thing the children are doing, painting a rainbow in the window for other children to spot or count as they walk around the streets for exercise.

Here’s the one my Grandchildren have done

Essex UK

@Cruzeroqueen1 wrote:

Pssst, wanna buy a toilet roll – 20 quid?

The environment seems to be the winner in the current crisis. With industries shutting down, cars off the road, cruise ships mothballed recent readings of CO2, carbon monoxide have plummeted.

Essex UK
Sign in to add your message