Welcome to our forums.

Silver Travel Advisor's members' 100 Favourite Books

Fossil posted

Ok, here we go. Travel, mystery and intrigue, sold 80 million copies and translated into 44 languages.

The Da Vinci Code.

So thank you, @Fossil for making a start.

Taken from the "Teachers’ Favourite 100 Books thread … in case anyone would like to join in.

Should we should start a list of Silver Travel Advisors’ 100 Favourite Books? We might have to develop the rules as we go along.
Should we limit ourselves to books on travel? or perhaps to books set in a specific location? Maybe just keep it to “books”?

My first suggestion would be that a book should be nominated by at least three members before it goes on the list. And then at some point we have a vote to decide the order. Any takers?
I wonder whether we should start a list of Silver Travel Advisors’ 100 Favourite Books ? We might have to develop the rules as we go along.
Should we limit ourselves to books on travel? or perhaps to books set in a specific location? Maybe just keep it to “books”?

My first suggestion would be that a book should be nominated by at least three members before it goes on the list. And then at some point we have a vote to decide the order. Any takers?

12 Posts
Sign in to add your message