Welcome to our forums.

Game of Thrones Season 8

@applegroupie wrote:

The first 2 episodes of Season 8 will only be 50 minutes each. However, the rest of the episodes will be 90 minutes each, like a full length feature film.

I didn’t know that, thanks. Better get the popcorn ready for ep 3 onwards.

Essex UK

@Barrowman You can catch-up on Seasons 1-7 on Amazon Prime Video or Now TV. Amazon Prime is free on Sony TV. Each episode is about 50 minutes.

@applegroupie Wow, 10 episodes in one weekend, I guess the weather must have been bad…:)

Ok, on your recommendation I will see if I can find season one and give it a fair chance to prove my first impressions were wrong.

Bedford

@Barrowman There is a 50 minute synopsis of all previous 7 seasons of The Game of Thrones. I watched it last weekend on Now TV to refresh my memory. If you have not seen it from Season 1 it would be difficult to get into the characters and the storyline.

A couple of years ago I borrowed Season 1 (10 episodes) from the library and watched them all over one weekend. I wanted to see what the fuss was about, why it was so popular. Needless to say I got hooked and had to catch up with all the seasons I had missed.

@coolonespa The first 2 episodes of Season 8 will only be 50 minutes each. However, the rest of the episodes will be 90 minutes each, like a full length feature film.

Nor me!

Albox, Costa Almeria, Spain

Never watched it.

London

Watched around twenty minutes the other night just to see what all the raving was about – couldn’t stand it any longer than that……I for one wont be watching it again………..

Bedford

I’ve watched the whole series, so interested to see how they conclude the whole thing. The first one was a bit of a scene setter really, so not up to the usual standard in my opinion but it should get more intense from here.

Essex UK

I’m with you @JoCarroll, it’s all a complete mystery to me!

I’ve never watched it – and have no idea what it’s about so don’t even know what I’m missing!

11 Posts
Sign in to add your message

Threads possibly related to this one