Welcome to our forums.

Am I the only person here into cricket?

That’s better, Root – and no, surely they’ll not throw it away. Though if the pitch flattens out the West Indians have shown that they are less likely to throw wickets away than we are.

Impressive lead of 448 overnight. So are we going to see them close it out or find a new & unusual way to throw the game away?

Essex UK

Good result again in the Rugby & the women also put 40+ points past France. Nice to see England on top in the WI. A few solid displays by some of the players, which is what’s been lacking to date.

Essex UK

Sorry, off topic but well done again England at Twickers. England 44 – France 8.

London

A really sad performance against the Windies, but well done to them for making us look inadequate.

Fossil wrote:

well done England

Indeed, thank goodness they gave us something to smile about.

Essex UK

I know its off topic but well done England beating the favourites and No.2 team in the world 32 – 20. Keep up the great work and make England proud.

London

Not like Buttler to drop two in a day – Aggers seemed to think the bowlers couldn’t have done any more, but the West Indians know that pitch, and showed how to build a test match innings – slowly. We’ve a very long way to go from here.

Fossil wrote:

Its arrived

Good comeback by Wales last night

Another poor day for English cricket really. Broad says they just haven’t had the rub of the green & have otherwise performed well. Batting wise I beg to differ, as I do with the catching….3 put down yesterday….dropped catches loose matches.

Essex UK

Enjoy the rugby, Allan – I must be a masochist listening to the cricket today.

Its arrived, Twickers here I come, lets hope we restore the pride of England where others fail.

London
Sign in to add your message