Welcome to our forums.

Proud Grandad or what!!

applegroupie:

How’s Hallie?

Hi @applegroupie Sorry for the delay in a response, had a few issues with the PC…

Anyway Hallie is making progress, she is wearing a big boot and is hobbling around on crutches at the moment, she’s in good spirits and has returned to her gymnastics club on a daily basis – but only doing core training to keep her fitness in up to scratch. Hopefully her injury will not affect her chances in the GB gymnastics team in the future….

Thank you for asking….

Bedford

@Barrowman How’s Hallie?

@applegroupie Thanks for your good wishes I will pass them on to Hallie as I have with all the other messages, much appreciated……

Bedford

@Barrowman So sorry to hear about Hallie’s op and wishing her a speedy recovery.

@Cruzeroqueen1 Thank you Gill, I will pass on your good wishes.

We went to see her today and she is in good spirits I’m pleased to say….

Bedford

So sorry to hear that, David – please give her my best wishes too. I’m sure with her strength of will, resolution, and the dedication she puts into her training, she’ll soon be back on top form again.

Albox, Costa Almeria, Spain

Fingers crossed David and wishing her a speedy recovery.

London

That is good news David. Let’s hope that Hallie will soon be on her feet again – but obeying all the doctor’s instructions…

ESW
Lincolnshire

@PamWNorth wrote:

Oh David what a terrible thing to happen. I hope Hallie recovers well from the operation and can rejoin her team.

Thank you Pam, I’m sure she will knowing her and her ambition to compete in the Olympics in 2020.

It was unfortunate that just as she was going to take off for a jump on the beam her foot slipped sideways and the result was the injury which she is now paying the price for.

Bedford

Oh David what a terrible thing to happen. I hope Hallie recovers well from the operation and can rejoin her team.

North Northumberland
Sign in to add your message