Welcome to our forums.

Proud Grandad or what!!

Nice one David….I heard a rumour that you were a bit of a "Gymnast" when you were younger

That’s fantastic, David – you have every right to be proud! And what a treat to see a young person doing something physical, rather that just ‘exercising their thumbs’. I wish her well for the future

Last Edited by unknown at 16 Jul 16:30
Albox, Costa Almeria, Spain
I certainly did. She is amazing. Thanks for posting, you must be very proud of her. Will she be part of the UK Olympic team for 2016?

Unfortunately she will still be to young Eleanor, but we are all hoping she will make it to the 2020 Olympics though – assuming she doesn’t burn herself out first She’s always been told that she can stop anytime she likes but she loves it – Total dedication….

Last Edited by unknown at 16 Jul 16:29
Bedford

I certainly did. She is amazing. Thanks for posting, you must be very proud of her. Will she be part of the UK Olympic team for 2016?

ESW
Lincolnshire

I’ve considered doing this thread for a while now and thought probably nobody is going to be the least bit interested in one of my granddaughters. Its got the better of me, so here she is, my granddaughter Hallie now aged 11 and who has just taken part in the GB National Finals in Gymnastics…

So here’s couple of video’s of her in action – 1st her floor routine and the 2nd on the bars.
Best viewed full screen….

]

She first got into Gymnastics at the age of 5, now part of the GB under 12’s team she trains six days a week and participates in competition at home and abroad having recently returned from one in Sweden….

]

I hope if you watched them you enjoyed them as much as I did…..

Bedford
105 Posts
Sign in to add your message