Welcome to our forums.

What are you having for dinner today?

Tonights dinner was Salmon fillet, new potatoes, carrots, brussel sprouts , knob of butter on top of the potatoes. Cooked to perfection by my husband who enjoys doing the cooking these days. The Salmon fillets were fried in butter and the vegetables were cooked in the pressure cooker. I had to share mine with our yorkshire terrier Boris.

Roasted pork joint with cracked black peppercorns,, roastie potatoes, savoy cabbage, little Yorkshire puddings, appling of sauce, boating of gravy.

Raspberry trifle.

Calamari starter and Roast Lamb main.

London

A starter of 5 small Yorkshire Puddings with gravy and Salad/Vinegar dressing. Followed by Roast Pork and home made stuffing with Roast Potatoes, Broccoli, Cauliflower, French Beans and Carrot. I’ll never be slim!

Bishop Auckland

Curry.

London

yorkshirecat wrote:

yorkshirecat
09:04 26-Oct-19

It’s Spanish Night at our local pub – more used to serving up splendid pie, chips and mushy peas – so I’m expecting tapas and paella with a Yorkshire twist!

Maybe the paella will be served in a Yorkshire Pudding @yorkshirecat !

For us chili con carne (home made, of course) with brown rice, followed by lemon sorbet, accompanied
by red wine. My ‘swan song’ for cooking for 3.5 weeks as I’m off on a cruise tomorrow and will be waited
on hand and foot. Bliss!

Albox, Costa Almeria, Spain

It’s Spanish Night at our local pub – more used to serving up splendid pie, chips and mushy peas – so I’m expecting tapas and paella with a Yorkshire twist!

Nothing – On a diet.

London

Chinese chicken in ginger and peppers nestled upon a pillow of special fluffy fried rice, drizzling of light Soy sauce.

Little apple and blackberry pies.

Whitaker’s Coffee cremes.

Chicken and Steak Sash.

London
Sign in to add your message