Welcome to our forums.

Signs of Spring?

coolonespa wrote:

coolonespa
08:15 24-Feb-19

Went for a walk yesterday & someone remarked it felt more like April than February, couldn’t disagree with that. Loved the continuing emergence of brightly coloured flowers

Doesn’t just looking at those flowers lift your spirits and make you smile?

Albox, Costa Almeria, Spain

Went for a walk yesterday & someone remarked it felt more like April than February, couldn’t disagree with that. Loved the continuing emergence of brightly coloured flowers

Essex UK

@Cruzeroqueen1 wrote:

a rainbow totally encircling the sun

Never seen that Gill, would love to see & photograph such an amazing spectacle.

@PamWNorth wrote:

a little primrose peeping through in our back garden

That’s early for your part of the country…is it in a sheltered spot?

Essex UK

Snowdrops out in our front garden and a little primrose peeping through in our back garden

North Northumberland

Beautiful, @coolonespa – a remarkable moment for me was, last year, seeing a rainbow
totally encircling the sun – for which I felt very privileged.

Possibly not a sign of spring but on the feel good front. Got treated to a double rainbow on the drive home yesterday

Essex UK

MOUNTAINGOAT wrote:

pail

Hope Spring comes for you and your furry and feathered friends soon, @MOUNTAINGOAT
We don’t have ‘real’ seasons here, but the fact that it is warm enough for me to have been
able to sunbathe for a couple of hours each day during the past week, suggests that
summer is on it’s way!

Those superb photographs with the colours of the flowers being so perfect, are the best I have ever seen.
I will keep looking at them till spring arrives!

WEST SCOTLAND

Conjures up some great pictures in the imagination @MOUNTAINGOAT

London

Just heard a woodpecker, and the snow still falls. I hope it will survive and meet a mate.
Newly born goat kids are shivering in the gale and a lost wee roe deer is following me with my pail.

WEST SCOTLAND
Sign in to add your message