Welcome to our forums.

What are you up to today.......

Nothing outside – to cold, just a few little jobs indoors….

Bedford

Yoga class.

London

I need to make sure I have all the right stuff in the car for this sort of weather, shovel, blanket etc. Then I need to pop into town for a few bits, otherwise there’s plenty to do indoors in the warm.

Essex UK

Dunkirk Conference in Lille.

London

A bit of shopping this morning then a walk in Ampthill woods before it started raining and having to beat a hasty retreat back to the car – so much for my four mile walk today…

Bedford

A haircut, then a bit of shopping to do. After that there are a few things around the house that need fixing, putting up etc. so I’ll get them done.

Essex UK

I’m going to visit a local village today. They are just beginning to see the potential of tourists visiting villages, so they are apparently looking forward to me coming. It could be quite an occasion! (And I have plenty of balloons with me, so at least the children will be happy!)

RMPA meeting then an early night for an equally early start tomorrow morning to get the Eurostar to Lille.

London

Driving range this morning knocking a few balls up the fairway, lunch, then a walk around the Millennium park just outside Bedford – home and then removing all the mud from my boots…..yuk….

Bedford

Gym this morning, then doing a spot of writing and chasing Thomas Cook on the progress of my complaint.

Essex UK
Sign in to add your message