Welcome to our forums.

What are you up to today.......

I’m off for another day at work for my old company, at least the sun is shining – at the moment.

Bedford

Day two of the grandchildren and after the fun day yesterday the little one had such a disturbed night, which means I’ll be lucky not to nod off at some point during the day

Essex UK

Thanks for the support, @pink – I think the first couple have put an offer on a beautiful village school conversion – I can see why they like it, and they come from a big town, so might not realise the hassle of not being able to pop out for milk. I wish them well – they were a lovely young couple.

The others – I’ve not heard anything. I’m not convinced they’ve really decided to move at all. Oh well, you never know. But at least I know there can be no last-minute viewings today, so I can hang the washing out!

fingers thoroughly crossed @jocarroll ~ maybe even for a little bidding war, or at least a full-price off by the end of the weekend!

London

Cruzeroqueen1 wrote:

A glimpse into your secret life as a warlock, eh, Steve?

Wouldn’t o
it’d be so easy if I could wave a wand and the garden would be sorted…I can dream I suppose.

We have the Grandchildren here whilst our Daughter is at a wedding (not Pippa’s) so its going to fun but full on.

Essex UK

Fossil wrote:

Visiting some of our Bulgarian friends, plus topping up the tan and enjoying the food at the excellent local restaurants where

That even beats here, @Fossil!

Albox, Costa Almeria, Spain

JoCarroll wrote:

JoCarroll
13:44 19-May-17

Cleaning, polishing, biting my nails … I’ve got one house viewing today and another tomorrow. (Please, viewing people, buy my house. I want my life back!)

Will keep everything crossed for you, @JoCarroll

coolonespa wrote:

n.
75945 81817
coolonespa
Essex UK

A glimpse into your secret life as a warlock, eh, Steve?

Barrowman wrote:

Off to a wedding today……….and no it’s not mine

I’ll never believe it’s your parents’, David! :

Good luck Jo

I’ve just been writing about Saigon and now the sun is shining I’m heading out for another spell in the garden.

Essex UK
Sign in to add your message