Welcome to our forums.

What are you up to today.......

I’m currently looking for a possible destination for my siblings so that we can go together on a trip again after many years. Thankfully we all have a love for history, so getting along isn’t a problem. We’ve already earned the green light from our families because they respect just how close we are, glad to have them in my life. I’ve also been searching for a keyboard stand for my brother’s grandchild, and I was tasked to do so because I’m the least Luddite among the siblings, I guess . Thankfully the ones I’m looking at that are on this guide are reasonably priced. Would love to hear him play someday.

coolonespa wrote:

I can see that they have applied their experience from the other places

Just had a look on Trip Advisor and over 40% rate it average or less. Look forward to your review!!

London

I quite enjoyed this one Alan. I can see that they have applied their experience from the other places & incorporated it into the design of this one.

Essex UK

coolonespa wrote:

Warner’s newest site Studley Castle

Hope it was better than the one I stayed at.

London

Unpacking. Got back from having a look at Warner’s newest site Studley Castle over the past couple of days. I’ll have a good at writing that up too.

Essex UK

Been to our fruit and veg. market this morning, met friends for coffee, and intend having a quiet
afternoon before going to our regular quiz night this evening.

Albox, Costa Almeria, Spain

Fortunately not our hospital appointments Alan (for which we are grateful) but MIL’s appointments. Is there an issue with the District nurse, is there an oxygen delivery today, hairdressers etc. Albeit that I’m having my haircut today.

Hope your visit to the hospital goes well.

Essex UK

Hospital appointments, just for a change.
I don’t know about others but when we want to do something or get invited somewhere it’s a case of ‘Are there any hospital or doctors appointments on that day’.

London

Cruzeroqueen1 wrote:

You know you love it, Steve, @coolonespa – you’d be bored otherwise!
Essex UK

coolonespa wrote:

coolonespa
07:01 19-Aug-19

Fossil wrote:

Cleaning gutters

Also did some gutter cleaning yesterday….lovely job

My Niece is here from Jamaica with her 3 kids later, Grandchildren will be joining us too. A quiet day then

You know you love it, Steve, @coolonespa – you’d be bored otherwise!

Albox, Costa Almeria, Spain
Sign in to add your message