Welcome to our forums.

What are you up to today.......

Thanks , @coolonespa – and @JoCarroll – hope your finger is unwonkeyd to your satisfaction.
That’s really cheered me up, @Fossil as I wasn’t over-impressed with Celebrity Summit – I will now look forward to it with increased pleasure and expections!

Albox, Costa Almeria, Spain

Happy cruising, Gill!

I’m back at th fracture clinic today, as broken little finger is now wonky.

@Cruzeroqueen1 Constellation was my first Celebrity cruise soon after the launch in 2001. Beautiful ship equalled by few, very classy and upmarket. In my humble opinion the only ships that come near to it are the Azamara ships for quality of service, food and ambiance.

London

Sounds great Gill

Essex UK

coolonespa wrote:

onespa
07:04 16-Apr-18

@Cruzeroqueen1 wrote:

at the beginning and end of next landtour-cruise in Dec.

Where is this one to Gill?

Fly to Delhi for 7 day land tour of the Golden Triangle — where, although I’ve never taken a ‘selfie’ in my life, I may well ‘do a Diana’. Then fly to Abu Dhabi for 14nt. cruise on Celebrity Constellation, to include Dubai, Cochin, New Mangalore, Goa, Dubai, Muscat and back to Abu Dhabi.

@Cruzeroqueen1 wrote:

at the beginning and end of next landtour-cruise in Dec.

Where is this one to Gill?

Essex UK

Looking at various makes and models as the wife is hinting at a new car!!!

London

Printing off booked flights. For grandson’s wedding in the UK in Sept. (with the Spanish company Vueling, as they were the only ones I could find who went to Cardiff), and the newly issued Easyjet winter flights to LGW and back, at the beginning and end of next landtour-cruise in Dec.

Back to the old town, to stay with a friend.

(Yesterday I bought a Lonely Planet for Sri Lanka …)

Packing, a few days in Spain beckons.

Essex UK
Sign in to add your message