Welcome to our forums.

What are you up to today.......

Stretching out on a sun lounger.

London

@applegroupie wrote:

coolonespa wrote:
wash the conservatory roof
That’s a mammoth task, did you manage to finish it in one go?

I did but what a mammoth job, the sap from the Oak tree at the bottom of our garden (other side of the fence actually) seemed to have been baked onto the roof, so it took a while to get it off.

Essex UK

I have found a kitchen fitter who measured, and looked serious, and has given me a quote – and seems to have disappeared now I’ve accepted it. I’ll give it another couple of days and then start Serious Chasing!

Many thanks for mum’s birthday wishes @coolonespa and @JoCarroll . Her mum, my gran, lived till nearly 102 so mum still has a good many years ahead of her!

@JoCarroll have you manged to find a kitchen fitter yet?

coolonespa wrote:

wash the conservatory roof

That’s a mammoth task, did you manage to finish it in one go?

coolonespa wrote:

Having survived the week with the Grandchildren (them & us I suppose ) its off to the gym

I’m impressed you’ve got the energy to go to the gym after a week of children.

And happy birthday to @applegroupie’s Mum (91 – good for her!)

Me – I’ve got a writing friend from Israel coming for a couple of days, so I need to clear the decks a bit.

@applegroupie wrote:

Mum’s 91st birthday today!

Happy Birthday Mum

Having survived the week with the Grandchildren (them & us I suppose ) its off to the gym & then I may take advantage of the 22C predicted & wash the conservatory roof.

Essex UK

Mum’s 91st birthday today!

We are giving her a “bit of a do” to include immediate and extended family at a restaurant this evening.

The Grandchildren are in pre-school, supermarket shopping is done, now to decide which of the million jobs I have to do gets to the top of the list

Essex UK

Flying to Italy

London

Taking the Grandchildren to swimming lessons, soft play, lunch with Daddy (their Daddy). Exhausting day & I think its soon time for an bath & early bedtime……kids too

Essex UK
Sign in to add your message