Welcome to our forums.

What are you up to today.......

Have a great time @Fossil & @PamWNorth

I seem to have accumulated quite a pile of paperwork to deal with and a to do list to match, so its a confined to barracks knuckle down day.

Essex UK

Have a wonderful time @Fossil, you are heading towards some wonderful scenery, looking forward to reading your review. As for me, I am going inland for a trip out around the lovely countryside of the Scottish Borders.

North Northumberland

Travelling to Oban for an overnight stay before boarding a small ship for 5 days around the isles and lochs of Western Scotland.

London

Back from Ibiza yesterday and so the unpacking and catch up begins today. Came back to some lovely roses in the garden, so a pretty homecoming yesterday evening.

Essex UK

Hi everyone,

I am thinking of going on hols to Iceland but not sure weather to go on a cruise or not.

your advice are greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Moderators Note:

This post has been moved to a new thread at: https://www.silvertraveladvisor.com/forums/travel-places/6813-holiday-in-iceland-by-cruise-or-not

Please continue the discussion there….Thank you

The dentist … and then lunch with an old friend, when I shall fill my mouth with sugary goo as a reward for managing the dentist!

Thanks @JoCarroll – they are all regular appts., but not all come at once before!
Barring anything unforseen, that should be it for the next 6 months.

Albox, Costa Almeria, Spain

@JoCarroll Have been going to Yoga for 18 years, still not very good at it

London

Suddenly I have an image of @Fossil trying to stand on his head …

Yoga.

London
Sign in to add your message