Welcome to our forums.

What are you up to today.......

Saying goodbye to Hebridean Princess and flying home.

London

Swept up all the leaves brought down by the strong winds.

London

My wife and I had a short discussion last night about what we would do today and we decided that we would drive to the beach at Seaton Carew with the dog. In reality I took the dog for a 15 minute walk around the estate, we shared a bottle and a half of white wine whilst preparing and eating a traditional Sunday Roast and I can feel my eyelids getting heavier by the minute. Wake me up for the Strictly results programme please.

Bishop Auckland

coolonespa wrote:

Why not do some reviews of your travels as part of your new hobby. We have an extensive reviews section (see tab at the top of the page) and we love to hear about the places you’ve visited.

Hi, coolonesta! Great idea ) but I don’t think that my eloquence will let me write a good review ) I will drop a couple of words in “Where is your favourite holiday destination” instead. Will say about Tanzania, a magical place

Atlanta

Welcome @Cistanista to our Silver Travel Forum – we hope that you enjoy being part of our friendly group of Silver Travellers. Please feel free to contact one of the moderators if you have any queries about using the Forum.

Why not do some reviews of your travels as part of your new hobby. We have an extensive reviews section (see tab at the top of the page) and we love to hear about the places you’ve visited.

Essex UK

Seeking for a new hobby the whole day )) used to do sports but now eager to take up something new.

Atlanta

It’s been raining cats and dogs today so I just spent a dry afternoon watching the film “The Imitation Game” starring Benedict Cumberbatch as Alan Turing.

My last birthday outing was spent at Bletchley Park and my ticket is still valid until next July. No doubt I will be visiting Bletchley again, especially now I have seen the film and the background info on the Enigma machine.

Having seen photos of Alan Turing, I would have cast Rory Kinnear rather than Benedict Cumberbatch as Alan Turing. The former had a supporting role in the film but not a box office draw, unlike Benedict Cumberbatch.

Last Edited by applegroupie at 13 Oct 17:37

Spent pretty much the whole day in the rain yesterday at the Dinosaur special at Colchester Zoo, so whatever I doing today it will be in the dry

Essex UK

@coolenspa, That is true.

North Northumberland

Finally got Cruise Ticket and Cabin Allocation for my forthcoming cruise, so will be in downloading
mode with those and Boarding Passes for flights, etc. etc.

Albox, Costa Almeria, Spain
3467 Posts
Sign in to add your message