Welcome to our forums.

What are you up to today.......

Have fun Alan.

Looks like a gardening day and the chance to hack back the summer growth of some bushes before the Grandchildren arrive for their sleepover.

Essex UK

Travelling to Liverpool for the night before boarding Crown Princess for 6 days. Hope the weather holds as we are going round the top of Scotland

London

Having a day out with my Daughter. The plan is that we’ll do a Treasure Trail around Sible Hedingham and Finchingfield, then head for afternoon tea on a barge at Maldon.

Essex UK

Lounging in the sun shine round the pool.

London

So what destinations do you have in mind Ted @TedKngt There are so many to choose from.

London

I’m currently looking for a possible destination for my siblings so that we can go together on a trip again after many years. Thankfully we all have a love for history, so getting along isn’t a problem. We’ve already earned the green light from our families because they respect just how close we are, glad to have them in my life. I’ve also been searching for a keyboard stand for my brother’s grandchild, and I was tasked to do so because I’m the least Luddite among the siblings, I guess . Thankfully the ones I’m looking at that are on this guide are reasonably priced. Would love to hear him play someday.

coolonespa wrote:

I can see that they have applied their experience from the other places

Just had a look on Trip Advisor and over 40% rate it average or less. Look forward to your review!!

London

I quite enjoyed this one Alan. I can see that they have applied their experience from the other places & incorporated it into the design of this one.

Essex UK

coolonespa wrote:

Warner’s newest site Studley Castle

Hope it was better than the one I stayed at.

London

Unpacking. Got back from having a look at Warner’s newest site Studley Castle over the past couple of days. I’ll have a good at writing that up too.

Essex UK
3446 Posts
Sign in to add your message