Welcome to our forums.

How's the weather where you are

Overcast and 9c.

London

Its been grey skies for us all day today, no mist, rain or drizzle like the above poster and the only wind emanated from one of my grandchildren – but that’s another story….

David

Bedford

Today started with thick mist which was clearde by the rain which turned to drizzle. Then it got dark. Great day

London

Beautiful day here today. The sun is shining and apart from showing up the mucky windows it is lovely to see it.
Hope it stays nice and dry for the Fireworks display on the beach tonight.

Rain, wind, sun, more rain.

London

Well after a early morning shower it turned out to be a fine and sunny day with temperatures around the 16c mark – spent the day chipping tiles off the wall so didn’t have time to enjoy it the sunshine….

David

Bedford

I left home this morning and drove 30 miles in torrential rain. 4 hours later drove home in brilliant sunshine. I had no sunglasses and the glare from the wet roads made it quite difficult.

Its been a very warm and pleasant day here in Bedford, a few spots of rain around lunch time, and not so much as a breeze today, and just had a quick look outside and the skies are clear and still warm…..

David

Bedford

At the moment it is torrential rain, windy, thunder and lightening. What a great evening.

London

This is quite a popular topic over on Cruising Mates so I thought we could share our weather stories too. There won’t be much sunny weather by me but it’s always nice to hear how those south of the border are doing.

Today in Ayrshire we have had sun, rain, wind and a very nice Rainbow for about 10 mins.

Sign in to add your message