Welcome to our forums.

How's the weather where you are

Welcome home coolonespa.

Its a lovely sunny mornig here 10.1c at the moment and getting warmer – looks like it could be a gardening day today, need to reduce my stock of weeds……

Bedford

OMG! Back to reality. 0C outside, frosty. Still, 17C plus later today, that will be better.

Essex UK

Same here. 25C in Freeport Grand Bahama. Off to the airport soon

Essex UK

Sun shining, blue sky and it’s off to the Cruise Show.

London

Thanks, glad to report more of the same at Mo Bay today.

Essex UK
Will be back in the UK on Sunday, so crank up the central heating & break out the jumpers & coats

Enjoy the rest of your holiday and have a safe trip home.

London

Will be back in the UK on Sunday, so crank up the central heating & break out the jumpers & coats

Essex UK

I’m always envious of people on holiday in the sunshine. Especially the Caribbean. When are you due home Coolonspa?

London
Forecast for Montego Bay is 32C today & it’s well on the way to that temp already. A little bit of cloud & a splash of rain later to add variety. The pic below was a little while ago. Since then 2 Carnival cruise ships have arrived including the Carnival Magic. The views not quite as good now but it was a pretty impressive bit of maneuvering to get it into dock here.

There is no way that we are envious of your present location and temperatures…….well perhaps a just a tad…….well alright an enormous amount.

Enjoy the rest of your holiday………....I’ll be glad when they are home.

Bedford

Forecast for Montego Bay is 32C today & it’s well on the way to that temp already. A little bit of cloud & a splash of rain later to add variety. The pic below was a little while ago. Since then 2 Carnival cruise ships have arrived including the Carnival Magic. The views not quite as good now but it was a pretty impressive bit of manoverning to get it into dock here.

Essex UK
Sign in to add your message