Welcome to our forums.

How's the weather where you are

I can’t believe it!!!! It’s started raining again. I am going to need a holiday when i get back!!!!

- – Oh dear –

Thank you Barrowman. The sun is now shining and back to 27c. Lets hope it stays as we have a ‘Brits’ BBQ on Sunday to celebrate the Jubilee.

London

Lots of sun this morning but its clouded over now, I think our spell of sunshine & high temperatures is just about to come to an end.

Essex UK
I can’t believe it!!!! It’s started raining again. I am going to need a holiday when i get back!!!!

- – Oh dear –

Bedford

London
There is a bright yellow ball rising over the Black Sea. I think the sun has returned.

Mmm, it seems to be heading back your way then Alan – its disappeared from here today, only 14.6c at the moment and looking decidedly overcast – off to my part time job shortly, now I need to decide whether to keep my shorts on or revert to the jeans -—- Decisions decisions all the time…

Bedford

There is a bright yellow ball rising over the Black Sea. I think the sun has returned.

London

Another day and it is still torrential rain. Due to change tomorrow but I wont hold my breath. Usually, here in May it is wall to wall sunshine and 28c/30c. I think the sun has gone on holday to the UK!!!

London

Been an absolutely glorious weekend in Liverpool & Albert Dock is just teeming with activity. I hope everyone here remembered their suncream, otherwise there are going to be some very sore people tomorrow.

Essex UK
24c and it is pouring with rain and I am sheltering in the pool bar with the laptop. Beer is 40p a pint

24c and glorious sunshine, sitting on the patio with the laptop – don’t care about the price of beer
as I don’t drink the stuff….. ……Have a good day.

Bedford

24c and it is pouring with rain and I am sheltering in the pool bar with the laptop. Beer is 40p a pint

London
Sign in to add your message