Welcome to our forums.

How's the weather where you are

Not even 9 am yet and its 20.3c here already, with clear blue sky its going to be a scorcher today if this keeps up….

Bedford

Hot? 27.8? Need my thermals on with that, David. Here, it’s ‘hot’……………41.1 (106):) :)

Albox, Costa Almeria, Spain

I know the garden needs rain – but couldn’t the rain have waiting till this evening …

Phew its a hot-un today, 27.8c….

Bedford

Sunny and hot – 34 (93) – great!

Albox, Costa Almeria, Spain

Just for a change its started a bright sunny morning here, currently 16.7c with hardly a hint of a breeze and looking like a very nice day in store…

Bedford

After a day of showers yesterday this morning has started bright and sunny, if somewhat windy. Currently its 17.5c and feeling warm as it should be in the middle of June – lets hope it continues for a while now….

Bedford

It was really cold yesterday, so today I’ve lit a fire- after clearing out the wood burner and stacking all the wood and coal back into byres. I could have put on the electric heaters, but the wood burner is free!

Nr. Seascale, Cumbria

Its been a funny ole day here today, cloudy, overcast, sunshine, hot and humid and now we’ve just had a shower of rain. Amazingly the outside temperature is currently 17.7c so a sticky night in store….

Bedford

The forecast says sunny, but it’s fibbing – a determined layer of high cloud is keeping the temperature down. Again.

Sign in to add your message