Welcome to our forums.

How's the weather where you are

Hazy sky this morning but you can still see the blue. The breeze has picked up considerably, so fortunately I was able to spray my roses last night when it was very still. Talking of a max temp of 16C today.

Its been so dry around here for the last 6 weeks, only a dew days of rain, yet I see there are 8 flood warnings for other parts of Britain

Essex UK

Currently 23c and still rising. Sun lounger here I come.

London

Been hot and sunny all week – yippeee!

Albox, Costa Almeria, Spain

More of the same today but we need to get out and enjoy it today because its forecast to drop quite dramatically tomorrow.

Essex UK

Fabulous, hit 23c with clear blue skies. Great for the street party.

London

The weather has been absolutely beautiful here in Stoke-on-Trent today. Bright sunshine, blue sky and 18C at the moment. Had a long walk with my hubby and dog earlier there were many people about enjoying the weather while it’s fine.

Sounds lovely Gill. The last couple of days have shown us plenty of blue sky but its raining this morning.

Essex UK

Been hot and sunny all week – late 20s – probably what you would call a very good British summer –
so my sunlounger has been well-used.

Fossil wrote:

Fossil
21:49 02-Mar-20

Hope they are gone by Sunday when we board our cruise ship In Malaga.

Still a bit blowy today, but nowhere near as strong, so you should be fine, Alan.
(We normally get 3 or 4 days of very strong winds every November and February, so
this one is running a bit late!).

Beautiful day here, glorious sunshine all day with a gentle breeze. wow, a day without that violent wind for a change…..

Bedford
6060 Posts
Sign in to add your message