The Silver Travel Forum – important update

Our Forum is now only available to read rather than to contribute to discussions. You can still access all threads, but you will no longer be able to add your own comments. If you would like to write a review instead, please click here.

If you have any questions, please contact [email protected]

How's the weather where you are

Cruzeroqueen1 wrote:

Much lower and I’ll have to think about getting my
thermals out!

Been a chilly Bank Holiday weekend between 14-17C but it looks like a nice day today, blue sky & predicted to get to 18/19C

Essex UK

Yesterday our weather changed dramatically – lots of cloud around and the temperature
dropped from 37 (98) to 28 (82), with a cool wind. For the first time in months I had to have
a thin cotton sheet covering me in bed. Much lower and I’ll have to think about getting my
thermals out!

Last Edited by Cruzeroqueen1 at 01 Sep 09:25
Albox, Costa Almeria, Spain

Blue sky and sunshine, at the moment.

London

Sounds like the weather just flexing its muscles

Essex UK

Our weather stays the same! But I forgot to mention that one morning last week the
skies darkened, there was tremendous thunder and forked lightning for almost an hour,
and then………….nothing! Not one single drop of rain. The skies cleared and we were
back to a lovely sunny day.

The sun is shining this morning, still plenty of cloud around & the chance of rain but a much brighter start.

Essex UK

Cloudy and rain.

London

More rain due today, the garden is loving this.

Essex UK

Overcast, rain and 16c

London

Fossil wrote:

Fossil
14:22 07-Jul-20

Feel really sorry for you Gill however you could always move back here where it’s the height of summer and a scorching 21c, cloudy skies with the thread of rain

Ooooh, you’ve got a cruel streak, Alan!

6073 Posts
Sign in to add your message