Welcome to our forums.

Have You Voted?

Congratulations to all the winners and it looks as if it was a fantastic event. There are some great photos on the Silver Travel facebook page.

North Northumberland

Fabulous Awards ceremony tonight & many compliments from the attendees. Met the owners of Tregenna who won the B&B category, they were absolutely blown away.

Essex UK
Really excited today about the Silver Travel Awards ceremony tonight. Can’t wait to meet everyone & see who wins in each of the categories. I even get to see the dinosaur at one of my favourite places, The Natural History Museum (hope it wins that category).

This really should be in interesting facts but Radio 4 reported yesterday that arachaeolgists have just discovered the biggest one EVER, a sort of Brontosaurus (but different species) from 170 million years ago in…wait for it…Yorkshire (I mean, where else) ? It’s nickname is…Alan

Good luck in the awards STA.

Wakefield, West Yorks.

Good luck to everyone at the awards tonight, hope everything goes well for STA…..

Bedford

Really excited today about the Silver Travel Awards ceremony tonight. Can’t wait to meet everyone & see who wins in each of the categories. I even get to see the dinosaur at one of my favourite places, The Natural History Museum (hope it wins that category).

Have a great time … but is the dinosaur still there, in the entrance hall – I’d heard it had moved, but maybe that’s a myth. You’ll have to tell me if I’m wrong tomorrow.

Essex UK
Thanks everyone, keep putting in those votes.

Or to put it another way…keep trying to get your hands on that £50 M&S voucher which is on offer !

It can come my way ~ please.

Just planted my vote, good luck.

Bedfordshire

Or to put it another way…keep trying to get your hands on that £50 M&S voucher which is on offer !

Wakefield, West Yorks.

Essex UK

Yep – voted.

Wakefield, West Yorks.
14 Posts
Sign in to add your message