The Silver Travel Forum – important update

Our Forum is now only available to read rather than to contribute to discussions. You can still access all threads, but you will no longer be able to add your own comments. If you would like to write a review instead, please click here.

If you have any questions, please contact [email protected]

Forest Holiday

Sounds brilliant, have a great time & don’t forget to tell us all about it.

Essex UK

I think we are going to plug for Argyll or Strathyre, Fishing, Cycling, canoeing and hiking, not forgetting the wee dram or two afterwards, looking forwards to that!

We’ve been to the Cropton Forest one, near Pickering, N Yorks a couple of times…..we love it there, and it’s not too far to the coast- you can even take the steam train from Pickering to Whitby across the moors.

Nr. Seascale, Cumbria

Congratulations on the win, I’ve been a "comper" for years but have never won anything that splendid! Try Nottinghamshire in and around Sherwood forest area there’s lots for kids to do .
Hope you have a wonderful time and the weather holds out.

Aberdeen
I’m over the moon, I won a Forest holiday mid week break, hot tub and all!
Anyone have suggestions as to which park, we may take young uns with us.

Its always nice to hear of folk winning things keithydee so congratulation and I hope you enjoy your break.

Unfortunately I’m unable to offer any suggestions as to which park as I’ve never been to any that I can remember but I’m sure some will have……..Watch this space…

Last Edited by unknown at 12 Feb 20:27
Bedford

I’m over the moon, I won a Forest holiday mid week break, hot tub and all!
Anyone have suggestions as to which park, we may take young uns with us.

6 Posts
Sign in to add your message