Welcome to our forums.

Emerald Princess - A Brief Reveiw

Well the sun was shining here in Stevanger when we arrived this morning but it’s just started pouring wih rain some 10 minutes ago, fortunately we got to see everything we wanted to by 1.45 and we were back on board before it started….

Bedford
Having recently completed an 8 day cruise with Fred Olsen to the Fjords I have to say that it featured some of the most stunning scenery I have experienced anywhere in the world.

I’d agree with you there Alan, especially if the sun is shining. This is some of the best scenery in the World.

ESW
Lincolnshire

Thanks for the clip David. Here is the guy I was talking about:
[youtube:1gd2n9pd]l0xU6bOI3JY[/youtube:1gd2n9pd]

Essex UK

Having recently completed an 8 day cruise with Fred Olsen to the Fjords I have to say that it featured some of the most stunning scenery I have experienced anywhere in the world. Like you David I look forward to the day I return. http://www.silvertraveladvisor.com/Revi … ductReview

Last Edited by unknown at 30 Jul 11:15
London

Thanks for that, David – brilliant act, would like to see him perform. (I have visited the original star’s birthplace ).

Last Edited by unknown at 30 Jul 11:09
Albox, Costa Almeria, Spain

Steve Larkins performing in Las Vegas as Freddie Mercury, just for Steve as he asked the question and this was the best video I could find…..For those that don’t know he was on the ship above on our cruise..

]

And for Toptraveller, he’s on it again for our cruise next month…..

Last Edited by unknown at 30 Jul 11:08
Bedford
Norway is one of those places that you never get bored of visiting…..

I can vouch for that having done six trips on Hurtigruten. The scenery is amazing and each day just seems to get better.

ESW
Lincolnshire

Agree with David – a great place and the best way to see Norway. Also going on Emerald Princess – second time to Norway in two months but different ports of call this time. Was on Saga Sapphire last time – cruise review and images at http://www.holidaymag.co.uk/saga-sapphire.html

Sounds great, still on my bucket list to do.

Essex UK
Nice review on the main site David. Must be good if you’ve booked again. Where to in August?

Norway, 7 nights fiords cruise, been before but I find Norway is one of those places that you never get bored of visiting…..

Bedford
16 Posts
Sign in to add your message