Welcome to our forums.

Don't forget to alter your clocks on Saturday night...

One good thing, the clock in the extension has been an hour out for the past six months, when I looked at it today it was the right time – magic….

Sounds like the clock in Pat’s car.

London

Just did my watch today!! Still got the cooker and the microwave to do, will get around to it some time in the not to distant future…..One good thing, the clock in the extension has been an hour out for the past six months, when I looked at it today it was the right time – magic….

Last Edited by unknown at 27 Apr 16:27
Bedford
Arrived back at Gatwick Sunday and my car clock had changed automatically. Brilliant, wish my watch did the same when travelling like my iPhone.

Perhaps you need to get one of the Apple Smart Watches.

Essex UK

Arrived back at Gatwick Sunday and my car clock had changed automatically. Brilliant, wish my watch did the same when travelling like my iPhone.

Last Edited by unknown at 27 Apr 16:22
London
Good morning everyone…..did you remember?

Yes I remembered ! …now what day is it ?

Wakefield, West Yorks.

So many of the things in our house are WiFi connected I hardly had to change anything, I’ll find the rest as I wander around the house.

Essex UK

Thank goodness for post-its – stuck to all the clocks to remind me. So I’m sorted. But weather so rubbish that I doubt we’ll notice a longer evening today.

Good morning everyone…..did you remember?

Essex UK

I’ve got notes all over the house to remind me – I’m off to a retirement bash this evening so will be late back, so anything to remind me what the time is tomorrow will be essential!

So Churchill are giving tips as to how to get the lost hour back (its loaned really we get it back in the Autumn)
https://ohyes.churchill.com/1/Mar/articles/Engagement/

So what are your top tips to get the "lost" hour back

Mine would be to head to East coast USA. You get your hour back plus a bonus 4

Essex UK
48 Posts
Sign in to add your message