The Silver Travel Forum – important update

Our Forum is now only available to read rather than to contribute to discussions. You can still access all threads, but you will no longer be able to add your own comments. If you would like to write a review instead, please click here.

If you have any questions, please contact [email protected]

Destinations – the holiday & travel show 2020

coolonespa wrote:

Cruzeroqueen1 wrote:

The good old days, when you could get out and about.

We did have a lot of fun doing the show

This one still cracks me up

Here’s Alan trying to sign up a new member

Certainly made me laugh, Steve!

Albox, Costa Almeria, Spain

Fossil wrote:

Cruzeroqueen1 wrote:

Unfortunately all the cruise shows have come to an end, they have had their day. Last year I managed 8 cruises and 5 locations, this year just the one cruise, everything thus far has been cancelled and whilst I still have trips shown for August and September I am doubtful they will happen. Various countries don’t want the Brits so the future will be interesting.

That is such a shame, Alan. There as an interesting article in Cruise Critic UK yesterday, entitled

Why germ-zapping robots and AI technology could be the future for cruise ships

so maybe there is a hit of hope on the horizon once we get over Covid-19

Cruzeroqueen1 wrote:

We did have a lot of fun doing the show

This one still cracks me up

Essex UK

Cruzeroqueen1 wrote:

Unfortunately all the cruise shows have come to an end, they have had their day. Last year I managed 8 cruises and 5 locations, this year just the one cruise, everything thus far has been cancelled and whilst I still have trips shown for August and September I am doubtful they will happen. Various countries don’t want the Brits so the future will be interesting.

London

Fossil wrote:

Fossil
20:18 02-Feb-20

And so the show has ended. Over 1,000 new members signed up. Long days but also very enjoyable meeting members and welcoming them to the stand.
Here are todays pictures featuring Debbie, Jennie and Capt. Jack with Alan seeking the return of yesterdays ransom.

Good pictures Alan, I’m glad you had another good day yesterday.

Essex UK

And so the show has ended. Over 1,000 new members signed up. Long days but also very enjoyable meeting members and welcoming them to the stand.
Here are todays pictures featuring Debbie, Jennie and Capt. Jack with Alan seeking the return of yesterdays ransom.

London

Great photos, featuring the ‘usual suspects’!

Great pictures and great fun on Saturday, I can’t believe Captain Jack was prepared to shoot me if I didn’t give him a silver travel bag Fortunately I had @Seagilly to protect me.

Hope it goes well for the Sunday team & they have as much fun as we did yesterday @Debbie @JennieSilver

Essex UK

And from today:

London
26 Posts
Sign in to add your message