Welcome to our forums.

Competitions

I won a e-reader a few weeks ago in a Daily mail competition and its still in the box, one day we will open it.

Wow! Well done! Would love to win something from a national company!

Bexhill on Sea, East Sussex

Win a Mini First 1.6 ……………Good Luck!

Closing date 8 September 2013

Aberdeen

I won a e-reader a few weeks ago in a Daily mail competition and its still in the box, one day we will open it.
That’s about the only thing I have ever won apart from a few tenner’s on the Lotto.

Bedfordshire

Good Luck!

Last Edited by unknown at 27 Feb 08:56
Aberdeen

Nice prizes. Just entered them all. Thanks. Keep us posting.

And another closing on 2nd July. Win: A top of the range tablet.(don’t think its one you take with water!!!)
Question: The Hangover Part III returns the Wolfpack to which legendary city?
Answer: Las Vegas
Send your answer, n&a and phone number on a postcard to : Escape, 23-25 Waterloo Place, Warwick Street, Leamington Spa CV32 5LA or…..
email your answer to: [email protected]

Last Edited by unknown at 27 Feb 08:44
Aberdeen

Here’s another one closing 30th June.
Win a £3,500 break to Malaysia including flights and 5 nights’ accommodation for TWO people.

Task: Identify the mystery location in the June issue of Conde Nast Traveller.
Answer: Plitvice Lakes National Park, Croatia.

Send your answer, name and address and phone number on a postcard to:
Where Are You? Competition.
Conde Nast Traveller
Vogue House
Hannover Square
LONDON
W1S 1JU…or online at:
http://www.cntraveller.com/news/competi … -june-2013
Usual rules mean only one entry otherwise you eliminate yourself.
Good Luck!
S
Having trouble with full web address but the link appears to work if you click on it!

Aberdeen

I won once a tassimo coffee machine. I don’t drink coffee so I sold it to a friend. I also won a CD of Dirty Dancing. Those were in the days when your had to enter by post.
Not sure about entering via the Internet as the companies then starting sending loads of spam. Does anyone ever win an online competition? Ok I know I won the Ships Visit last month (which i am well pleased about) but I am talking about those big online competitions.
Mind you, as the saying goes, if you’re not in, you won’t win, so I keep trying!

In the very beginning I won a free holiday with Silver Travel Advisor to Corfu but was unable to take it. It was as a result of that, that I became involved with the company and one of their advisors. I think that is the only time I have ever won anything.

London

I like easy to enter competitions. I hate the spam that often follows though.
Looking forward to seeing more competitions. Have you ever won anything?

Sign in to add your message