Welcome to our forums.

Archers Holidays 'Lake Garda's Gastronomic Experience'

sounds great!

A great prize – though every time I glance at the headline I think it’s something to do with Ambridge. Lake Garda is, obviously, much more fun.

Thank you for your first post @kezziedog and a warm welcome to the forum. I look forward to seeing you joining in on other discussions.

Essex UK
So much want to visit LAKE GARDA …. I am told it is AMAZING ………………..

It has been years since i have visited Lake Garda, such a beautiful place, The food is amazing, the locals are lovely, I would so love to go back there & this trip with Archers, it sounds a gastonomic trip of a lifetime & it would be the best holiday ever, thank you so much for the chance, x

Thank you for your first post @CMB and a warm welcome to the forum. I look forward to seeing you joining in on other discussions.

Essex UK

I visited Lake Garda many years ago on a company freebie, the food was absolutely wonderful and I have always said that I would love to visit again with my husband but we have never quite got around to it, so thanks for the chance to win this wonderful holiday.

Thank you for your first post @sanman @Elainey and a warm welcome to the forum. I look forward to seeing you joining in on other discussions.

Essex UK

Lake Garda is lovely, with Venice and Verona nearby too!

eastbourne

Very tempting holiday with a company that has a good reputation.

42 Posts
Sign in to add your message