Welcome to our forums.

Annual Insurance

I noticed today that CitiPlus or Citigold account holders can enjoy complimentary Worldwide Annual Holiday Travel Insurance for you and your immediate family. This comprehensive package includes winter sports coverage as standard and is available to UK residents who are under the age of 80 when the holiday starts. For full details of what’s covered, please see their policy document. Also check out the criteria/cost for having the account.

Essex UK
Both of those deals seem great prices, well worth a bit of shopping around.
Who did you go with Alan?

Waltham Travel whom I mentioned earlier in the thread..

London
Yes, we were talking to Staysure about this, but they told us we’d need to have 3 holidays for it to be worthwhile. They’ve given us a good price for our next cruise.

They never said anything about that to me Jo, the cover I got included travel in the UK too, and that counts as ‘going away’, we certainly have more than three holidays in a year anyway…

Bedford

Yes, we were talking to Staysure about this, but they told us we’d need to have 3 holidays for it to be worthwhile. They’ve given us a good price for our next cruise.

Nr. Seascale, Cumbria

Both of those deals seem great prices, well worth a bit of shopping around.
Who did you go with Alan?

Essex UK
I have just renewed mine which covers the wife and myself, worldwide up to 45 days. £134 but I think I get a discount.

Still not a bad price that, I was quotes £283 by A C and that was for basic cover too, AND just for me – no contest….

Bedford

I have just renewed mine which covers the wife and myself, worldwide up to 45 days. £134 but I think I get a discount.

London
Who was offering the best deal on the Travel Insurance in the end

I had quotes from 5 companies and the best one was Staysure.co.uk – who offered the best annual cover with their top of the range policy at almost half the price (£148] than a well known company who’s I wont name. And bearing in mind it doesn’t start until I’m 70 next month, and its for myself and the good lady I thought that was a cracking price……

Bedford

Thanks!

Mexborough, South Yorkshire
London
13 Posts
Sign in to add your message