Welcome to our forums.

2013 Holiday Competitions

…but what would we do without you Fossil!!

Last Edited by unknown at 22 Jan 13:34
Bristol
I did win a holiday competition once … but I was unable to take it … so I gave it back to the organisers so they could give it to the next person on the list!!… and guess what… it was a Silver Travel Advisor Competition!!
Can only hope my name comes out of the hat again!! …would love to win the Malta holiday…(hint, hint)

The same thing happened with me. I couldn’t take the holiday and ended up becoming one of the Advisor’s and involved with the company. That will teach me to enter competitions.

London
.would love to win the Malta holiday…(hint, hint)

Join the queue

Essex UK

I did win a holiday competition once … but I was unable to take it … so I gave it back to the organisers so they could give it to the next person on the list!!… and guess what… it was a Silver Travel Advisor Competition!!
Can only hope my name comes out of the hat again!! …would love to win the Malta holiday…(hint, hint)

Last Edited by unknown at 22 Jan 12:58
Bristol

I like those that you need to send in a photo or a video. Some times your need the write a recipe or a blog. Good fun.

I love these type of competition. It is great fun. I like those that involved a bit of skill. More satisfying when you win.

I am hopeless at those which need a slogan. In fact, I am so hopeless, that I don’t even enter them.

Last Edited by unknown at 22 Jan 12:49
Bexhill on Sea, East Sussex

I love these type of competition. It is great fun. I like those that involved a bit of skill. More satisfying when you win.

I love entering competitions and dream of winning a lovely prize holiday one day.
Has anyone ever won one of these national competitions or know anybody who has?

My partner’s aunt won a Jaguar car once from a High Street bank just for using her credit card. I know it’s not a holiday but very nice all the same. It was quite a few years ago though.

Bexhill on Sea, East Sussex

Penguin books offering free rail travel throughout summer for rambling minded travellers, willing to write up their walking experience/destinations on submission of a two minute video

Last Edited by unknown at 22 Jan 12:35
Wakefield, West Yorks.

Classic FM worth clicking again ; new round of holiday break comps.:

http://www.classicfm.com/win/

Flintshire, Suffolk, Germany, Venice…

Wakefield, West Yorks.
17 Posts
Sign in to add your message

Threads possibly related to this one