Silver Travel Advisor mini-guide to Holidays for Keeping Active
There are wonderful opportunities for enjoying activites and hobbies whilst you’re on holiday, walking in Austria, cycling in Italy, kayaking in Costa Rica, sailing in Scotland, dancing in Spain and crafting in England to name but a few! All great fun and fabulous to give you a unique holiday experience.
We are delighted to bring you our latest Holidays for Keeping Active mini-guide, which is full of suggestions and ideas.
For an electronic version of the
mini-guide, just click on the download link below.
To request a printed version of the FREE mini-guide Holidays for Keeping Active or one of our growing range of helpful mini-guides, please click here.
Here’s just a selection of Active Holiday experiences Silver Travellers have enjoyed and what they have written about them
- Dancing with HF Holidays in the Shropshire Hills - Tangling with the Tango
- Discover Andalucia
- Cycling and Walking on Gozo
- Walk Along the Algarve Way with Ramblers Walking Holidays
- Inghams winter experiences tour to Lapland
- English Holiday Cruises - Gloucester to Sharpness
Other mini-guides you might enjoy and find useful:
- Silver Travel Advisor mini-guide for the Solo Silver Traveller
- Silver Travel Advisor mini-guide to Great British Accessible Attractions
- Silver Travel Advisor mini-guide to Great British Days Out with the Grandchildren
- Silver Travel Advisor mini-guide to Great British Free Days out in the UK
- Silver Travel Advisor mini-guide to Great British Gardens
- Silver Travel Advisor mini-guide to Great British Winter Days Out
- The Silver Travellers' Guide to Gatwick Airport
- The Silver Travel
Advisor mini-guide to Great British Breaks