Win a pair of tickets to see Curtains the Musical on tour!

This prize draw is now closed.

140 people found this feature helpful

Curtains the MusicalIt’s murder putting on a new musical – literally! The star of a new Broadway-bound musical has been murdered on stage on opening night! The entire cast and crew are suspects. Time to call in the local detective, Frank Cioffi. With a nose for crime and an ear for music, Frank tries to find the killer whilst giving the show a lifeline.

Starring Jason Manford (The Producers, Chitty Chitty Bang Bang, Guys and Dolls) and Carley Stenson (Les Miserables, Legally Blonde, Shrek, Spamalot and Hollyoaks), this hilarious whodunnit is packed full of catchy songs, unforgettable characters and plot twists galore! From creators of Cabaret and Chicago, this Tony award-winning backstage murder mystery musical will have audiences laughing and guessing right to the final curtain.

Visiting tour venues nationwide until April 2020. Please visit www.curtainsmusical.com for more information and to book your tickets!

How to win a pair of tickets to see Curtains the Musical

Simply tell us below which is your favourite West End musical (past or present) and why. The competition closes on 31 December 2019, and the judges will select and notify the winner in early January 2020.

Terms and Conditions:
One reader will win a pair of tickets to see Curtains The Musical valid for the performance date and tour venue of the winner’s choice until 11 April 2020. Subject to availability. No cash alternative available. Travel and accommodation not included.

140 people found this feature helpful

Enjoy reading other articles and reviews on this subject.

What are your thoughts?

To leave a comment, please Sign in

Other Members' Thoughts - 64 Comment(s)

• Kay9
    10 months ago
    Blood Brothers with Kiki Dee. Heartwrenching and unforgettable.
  • denyboy
    10 months ago
    CATS my favourite. a Spectacular show
  • greatgran8
    10 months ago
    I loved the musical CATS. Really entertaining and a great spectacular event.
  • Bobbie47
    10 months ago
    My favourite musical is Fiddler On The Roof Very powerful, funny and moving. I laughed and cried.
  • LizCraw5
    10 months ago
    Rent I went to see it because of a comment made by Homer Simpson and I have now sen it several times. I just love the music
  • marytg
    10 months ago
    Phantom of the Opera....the music gives me goosebumps every time....:)
  • David666
    10 months ago
    Have see many musicals over several decades and purely for the experience and spectacle it has to be Les Miserables.
  • aljames
    10 months ago
    Have seen an enormous number of musicals stretching over many decades & many remain memorable but most certainly for story, songs & sets 'Les Miserables' remains my favourite. Seeing it for the second time this year reinforced my opinion.
  • kry32
    10 months ago
    We were blessed to see the Jersey Boys three times, they were just fantastic! This looks a hoot x
  • anotherpersonhere
    10 months ago
    I liked Cats, as although it was called Cats they used people instead!
  • lindaverity
    10 months ago
    So difficult to chose a favourite but has to be South Pacific -my first crush was on Rossano Brazzi as Emile de Becque and then later that exceptionally wonderful recording with Jose Carreras Sarah Vaughan and Mandy Patinkin am getting goosebumps just typing it
  • JRLE
    10 months ago
    Les Mis - always tugs the heartstrings and makes me choke up
  • LH
    10 months ago
    42nd St is a great show, uplifting with all that wonderful tap and a happy ending - seen both on stage and then in local cinema as my repeat - you actually get great close ups of the tap!
  • Josephine1
    10 months ago
    The Jersey Boys was amazing and i had to go again and again.Ryan Malloy was fantastic as Frankie valli and one of the best i've seen to play his part.The songs are so memorable and catchy and the story really draws you in.I always want to see it again right after.