Win a pair of tickets to see Curtains the Musical on tour!

This prize draw is now closed.

63 people found this feature helpful

Curtains the MusicalIt’s murder putting on a new musical – literally! The star of a new Broadway-bound musical has been murdered on stage on opening night! The entire cast and crew are suspects. Time to call in the local detective, Frank Cioffi. With a nose for crime and an ear for music, Frank tries to find the killer whilst giving the show a lifeline.

Starring Jason Manford (The Producers, Chitty Chitty Bang Bang, Guys and Dolls) and Carley Stenson (Les Miserables, Legally Blonde, Shrek, Spamalot and Hollyoaks), this hilarious whodunnit is packed full of catchy songs, unforgettable characters and plot twists galore! From creators of Cabaret and Chicago, this Tony award-winning backstage murder mystery musical will have audiences laughing and guessing right to the final curtain.

Visiting tour venues nationwide until April 2020. Please visit www.curtainsmusical.com for more information and to book your tickets!

How to win a pair of tickets to see Curtains the Musical

Simply tell us below which is your favourite West End musical (past or present) and why. The competition closes on 31 December 2019, and the judges will select and notify the winner in early January 2020.

Terms and Conditions:
One reader will win a pair of tickets to see Curtains The Musical valid for the performance date and tour venue of the winner’s choice until 11 April 2020. Subject to availability. No cash alternative available. Travel and accommodation not included.

63 people found this feature helpful

Enjoy reading other articles and reviews on this subject.

What are your thoughts?

To leave a comment, please Sign in

Other Members' Thoughts - 64 Comment(s)

• Su
    about 2 months ago
    The Lion King! It was my first west end show that I saw, and still my favourite!
    We were fortunate to sit close to the stage, and had the giraffes neck almost land in our laps, the elephant crept past silently, his ears flapping away. The music too was amazing, sending tingles down your spine! I could go on and on! I loved it!
  • 1234mll
    about 2 months ago
    Les Mis is our favourite and we have been several times but not as often as my friend who has seen it more than 12 times. I would take her.
  • Wouldbetraveller
    about 2 months ago
    The Lion King a truly memorable spectacular show appealing to all ages.
  • chrissiedavin
    about 2 months ago
    Les Miserables is my favourite, I have seen the stage show on tour a couple of times x
  • Grannyt
    about 2 months ago
    Les Mis....... another time and place. Just fantastic.
  • harpo
    My Fair Lady - a true classic
  • EdwardsB
    about 2 months ago
    Hair - the original Production in the late 60s or early 70s - I loved dancing on stage in the interval!
  • Jackie-Harris
    about 2 months ago
    Wicked is my favourite - I love all the songs.
  • linkeditor
    about 2 months ago
    I thought that nothing could be better than 'Jersey Boys' but then I saw The Book of Mormon in London and last August took my son who was visiting from Czech republic, to see it again in Manchester. Both times were wonderful experiences. There is something about it, that leaves you not only singing the songs long after it has finished but reliving the story for days afterwards.
  • pzmaid
    about 2 months ago
    Blood Brothers. I first saw this on its maiden round the country tour at the Belgrade Theatre in Coventry. It reduced me to tears, totally captivating. Kiki Dee, I believe has been the best ever singer/actress in the leading role. No surprise when the show became a smash hit when it finally reached the West End, where I saw it again. Willy Russel really did deserve Olivier Award for best new musical of that year.
  • SallyE
    about 2 months ago
    It is Seven Brides For Seven Brothers - the last musical I saw in Darlington with my lovely mum-in-law who set me up to love musicals. I miss her lots and it was such a special night to remember.
  • KeithMartin
    about 2 months ago
    Les Mis - Transported to an altogether different time and place -Totally immersive!
  • you
    about 2 months ago
    Starlight Express.... The first London Show I took my 2 young children to see.....M.A.G.I.C........
  • Pkh
    about 2 months ago
    Fiddler On The Roof - brilliant! Love the theatres, good acting and singing with beautiful stage sets. Don't often get to the London shows as they are quite expensive but they are the best and worth making the effort.
  • Rowsie
    about 2 months ago
    One day in London we just happened to walk past a theatre and they were offering £20 tickets for Girl From The North Country. We had no idea what it was but it was one of the best shows I had ever seen. Emotional, wonderful acting and music. This was a few years ago but it is now back in London for a limited period so I would strongly recommend it.
  • NinaC
    about 2 months ago
    My favourite is also Phantom of the Opera. Beautiful music makes me feel emotional. I have not seen any other musicals as moving as this yet.
  • Debsm
    Phantom of the opera
  • WiltshireWanderer
    about 2 months ago
    Cats is my favourite Musical as it is purrfect!,
  • kiwibutterfly
    about 2 months ago
    Chicago was amazing. Such a talented cast and great storyline and dancing. Awesome night out, musicals in London are the best in the World, I think.
  • David11
    about 2 months ago
    Kinky boots Good fun really enjoyed
  • GillD
    about 2 months ago
    Dusty the Musical. Had forgotten how many great hits Dusty had had and learnt so much more about her sad rise and fall in life.
  • KP
    about 2 months ago
    Jesus Christ Superstar when it first showed in the West End, it was ground breaking and mesmerising.
  • Supersupersandy
    about 2 months ago
    My all time favourite has to be phantom of the opera, have seen it three times already and was given ticket for my 60th birthday so will see it again in April!
  • TAS
    about 2 months ago
    Starlight Express at the Apollo Victoria - the first musical to which we took our children and it was superb
  • chelsea
    about 2 months ago
    Motown the Musical , great music , great dancing .