Explore the world with Marco Polo and win a Travel Guide or Travel Journal
We have 10 to give away
This prize draw is now closed.
Venetian explorer Marco Polo travelled from Europe to Asia
in the late 13th century, recording his remarkable adventures – including many
years in China at the court of Kublai Khan - in the famous book The Travels of
Fast forward more than 700 years and Silver Travellers can enhance their own travel experiences, thanks to his eponymous 21st century publisher.
- Spiral guides for cities, areas and countries.
- Travel handbooks, offering expert advice and in-depth information.
- Pocket travel guides, compact and with insider tips.
- Maps and road atlases.
- Travel Journals, with themed stickers and emoticons to personalise your memories of a trip or destination.
- Wall maps.
- Phrasebooks (French, German, Italian & Spanish).
- Travel guide apps (for some of the most popular European
And thanks to our friends at Marco Polo, Silver Travellers
can win 5 copies of the Corfu
Travel Guide and 5 Travel Journals
in September, to tie in with this month’s holiday prize of a week in a villa on
the north-east coast of this beautiful Greek island, near the shimmering Ionian
All you have to do is comment below and tell us whether you
would like to win a Corfu Travel Guide or a Travel Journal, and why.
Please submit your comments by the end of September, and 10
lucky winners will receive their guides or journals in early October.