Win a trip on board the timeless Paddle Steamer Waverley
This prize draw is now closed.
Experience the beauty of the Thames after dark in a unique way – aboard the famous Paddle Steamer Waverley, the last sea-going paddle steamer in the world.
Built in 1946, the Waverley sailed from Craigendoran on the Firth of Clyde to Arrochar on Loch Long until 1973. Bought by the Paddle Steamer Preservation Society (PSPS), she has been restored to her 1947 glory, boasting timber decks and towering funnels.
Just Go! Holidays is offering two lucky Silver Travellers (the winner and their partner) the change to experience the magic of the Waverley for themselves. Simply enter below for the chance to win this fabulous prize, departing 6th October 2018, which includes return coach travel from a local pick-up point*, an overnight stay in a selected 3 or 4-star outer London hotel with full English breakfast, and a River Thames evening cruise aboard the Paddle Steamer Waverley.
This nostalgic experience is the perfect way to see some
iconic landmarks and take in the glow of London at night!
pick-ups from: Whitby,
Scarborough, Pickering, Malton, York, Selby, Pontefract, Doncaster, Retford,
Worksop, Mansfield, Sutton-in-Ashfield, Ripon, Harrogate, Leeds, Morley,
Bradford, Halifax, Huddersfield, Dewsbury, Wakefield, Barnsley, Rotherham,
Sheffield, Chesterfield, Alfreton, Ripley (Derbs.), Belper, Derby,
Burton-upon-trent, Swadlincote, Ashby-de-la-Zouch, Coalville, Leicester Forest
East Services (M1), Hucknall, Ilkeston, Nottingham, Long Eaton, Loughborough,
Leicester, Scunthorpe, Gainsborough, Lincoln, North Hykeham, Newark, Grantham,
Stamford, Peterborough, Peterborough Services (A1(M)), Louth, Mablethrope, Chapel
St Leonards, Skegness, Boston, Holbeach, Spalding, Bourne, Lowestoft,
Gorleston, Great Yarmouth, Norwich, Wymondham, Thetford, Newmarket, Cambridge,
King's Lynn, Wisbech, March, Chatteris, Huntgindon and Ely.
HOW TO WIN THIS FABULOUS PRIZE
- Is this your first visit to Silver Travel Advisor? Then simply Register as a member for automatic entry.
You can do any (or all!) of the following. The more you contribute, the more entries you have!
- Add a comment to the thread at the bottom of this page - it's really easy! For more entries, you can comment on any review or feature on the site that you have enjoyed reading or have an opinion about. What’s more, we have a £25 voucher prize each month for the member who posts the most interesting comments.
- Write a Review about any kind of holiday, day out, restaurant, hotel stay or attraction visited (each review counts as one entry)
- Start a new topic on the Forum (each new topic counts as one entry), or post on our July Book Club Forum thread.
- or recommend a friend to register - simply send an email to let us know who your friend is once they have registered.