Terms and conditions: Win a week for 4 people in France with Pierre et Vacances
September 2017 Prize Draw
Date published: 31 Aug 17This prize draw is now closed.
- You do not need to purchase anything to
enter the draw.
- No employee, agent, subcontractor or
director of Groupe Pierre & Vacances Center Parcs or Silver Travel Advisor
nor anyone else connected with the draw, nor any member of such person’s
family, is eligible to enter.
- Entries for the prize draw will be
accepted until the closing date Saturday 31st September 2017.
- Groupe Pierre & Vacances Center
Parcs reserve the right to alter, amend or foreclose the competition in the
event of unforeseen circumstances.
- The prize is for a maximum of 4 people,
staying in a one bedroom apartment in mainland France, subject to availability. Date exclusions include French school
holidays and bank holidays. The prize
winner will pick three locations and dates of travel to ensure availability. The prize must be taken by 31st August 2018.
- The prize covers the cost of accommodation only and excludes items of a personal
nature and any additional expenses, such as the bar / spa / ski pass / transport tariff etc., must be
paid for by the prize winner. The prize does not include insurance.
- The winner will be notified in early October
2017, and full details of how to book will be given at that time. The name of
the winner will be displayed on this website. The winner must agree to
participate in any reasonable press or PR activity relating to the competition.
The winner must agree to his/her name and/or photo and/or likeness being used
for publicity purposes, without compensation.
- The prize is capacity controlled,
non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable. The winner cannot transfer
the prize to another person. There are no cash or credit alternatives to the
specified prizes. The prizes cannot be used in conjunction with any other
- The organisers reserve the right to
provide a substitute prize if the specified prize becomes unavailable for
reasons beyond its control.
- The winner must be 18 years of age or
- Travel insurance and gratuities are not
included in the prize, however it is essential that the winner and companions
take out adequate travel insurance.
- The organisers cannot accept any
responsibility for entries, notices, acceptances, tickets or other
documentation lost or delayed in the post.
- Winner will be solely responsible for
any tax liability incurred as a result of this offer.
- This promotion will be governed by
- The organisers’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The sponsors, their agents and/or suppliers of service accept no liability or responsibility in connection with injuries, losses or damages of any kind arising out of this contest or the prize awarded.
Enjoy reading other articles and reviews on this subject.