Win a 2019 short break for two with HF Holidays
November 2018 Prize Draw
Do you love to walk? Do you enjoy art & craft, music
or photography? Or perhaps dancing?
If the answer to any of these questions is yes, then you will love our November prize draw with HF Holidays.
There is nothing more invigorating than getting out into the British countryside to enjoy a short break. This month’s lucky winner will enjoy a 3-day break in 2019, along with their partner or friend, at one of HF’s 18 UK country house hotels, in locations stretching from Cornwall to Glen Coe, Snowdonia to Exmoor.
HF Holidays have been organising holidays for more than a century, so you know you’re in great hands. All of
their UK guided walking breaks come with experienced leaders and a choice of walks
each day for a range of abilities.
The activity breaks are with expert tutors. Choose from art & craft, music, mind & body, photography or dancing and brush up your skills or learn new ones! The evenings are sociable too where you can relax in good company, meeting up in the bar before enjoying dinner with your fellow guests.
What’s more, all Silver Travel Advisor members can enjoy a £50 discount on their first UK booking with HF Holidays, and choose from a huge variety including wonderful Festive Breaks. Simply call 020 3974 8878 and quote the code SILVER at the time of booking.
Many of our Silver Travellers have enjoyed walking and activity breaks in the UK with HF Holidays and you can read their articles below:
- Guided walking at Lulworth Cove with HF Holidays by Gillian Thornton
- Leisure Activities Taster Weekend in the Yorkshire Dales with HF Holidays by Dave Harcombe
- Rediscovering Cumbria with HF Holidays by Ian Lumsden
- Peveril of the Peak with HF Holidays … and Harry by Debbie Marshall
- Dancing with HF Holidays in the Shropshire Hills – Tangling with the Tango by Ian Lumsden
- Walking and
photography weekend with HF Holidays in the Brecon Beacons by
HOW TO WIN OUR FABULOUS PRIZE THIS MONTH
- Is this your first visit to Silver Travel Advisor? Then simply Register as a member for automatic entry.
You can do any (or all!) of the following. The more you contribute, the more entries you have!
- Add a comment to the thread at the bottom of this page - it's really easy! For more entries, you can comment on any review or feature on the site that you have enjoyed reading or have an opinion about. What’s more, we have a £20 voucher prize each month for the member who posts the most interesting comments.
- Write a Review about any kind of holiday, day out, restaurant, hotel stay or attraction visited (each review counts as one entry)
- Start a new topic on the Forum (each new topic counts as one entry), or post on our November Book Club Forum thread.
- or recommend a friend to register - simply send an email to let us know who your friend is once they have registered.
See all our prize winners - this month you could join this growing list.
And you can also enter our Silver Travel Book Club competition this month to win a copy of the book Sail Away by Celia Imrie.