Win a cruise to the Norwegian Fjords with Cruise & Maritime Voyages
May 2019 Prize Draw
This month our prize is a fabulous 8-night Autumn Fjordland cruise for two people onboard Columbus, leaving from London Tilbury on 26 September 2020.
Travelling via Rotterdam up to the most stunning fjords, you’ll enjoy full board (three delicious meals a day) on the ship and fabulous evening entertainment too, staying in a Superior Twin Ocean View cabin.
Your Cruise & Maritime Voyage takes you to one of The Netherlands most interesting cities, and then on up to Sognefjord and Flam, a sweet little village beside clear, deep water which has a remarkable railway, one of the steepest in the world and a serious feat of engineering which provides spectacular views. Nordfjord is next and a visit to the town of Olden, surrounded by farmland. Breathe in deeply to thoroughly enjoy the clear, pollution-free air. Immense Jostedalsbreen Glacier and its offshoot Briksdal Glacier are magnificent natural wonders, creating waterfalls and lakes in the jagged mountains and fertile valleys.
Geiranger and its eponymous fjord are total contrasts – an attractive village, set in dramatic scenery and the fjord with still, mirror-like waters, plumbing fathoms deep.
Bergen, with its historic, colourful Bryggen wharf, is your final port of call, where you can take a funicular ride to the summit of Mount Floien to enjoy panoramic views to the coast across the city.
Columbus is a mid-size ship, dedicated to cruising in the traditional style, with Formal and Informal evenings, speciality restaurants and wonderful deck parties, as well as the show lounge and various watering holes. Read more
Cruise guru Alan Fairfax travelled with Cruise &
Maritime Voyages to the Norwegian
HOW TO WIN OUR FABULOUS PRIZE THIS MONTH
Is this your first visit to Silver Travel Advisor? Then simply Register as a member for automatic entry.
- Write a Review about any kind of holiday, day out, restaurant, hotel stay or attraction visited (each review counts as one entry)
- Start a new thread on the Forum (each new thread counts as one entry), or post on our May Book Club Forum thread.
- Like us on Facebook or share one of our posts if you already like us.
- Recommend a friend to register - simply send an email to let us know who your friend is once they have registered.
- Add a comment to the thread at the bottom of this page and/or comment on any of the wonderful reviews or features on the site that you have enjoyed reading or have an opinion about. What’s more, we have a £20 voucher prize each month for the member who posts the most interesting comments.
See all our prize winners - this month you could join this growing list.