Win an immersive 8-day tour of Morocco for two, with G Adventures
July 2018 Prize Draw
This month’s prize is a real treat, especially for those of you who enjoy a thorough exploration of a destination – this time it’s Morocco, a magical North Africa country, steeped in history, with an intoxicating hint of mystery and the exotic.
Our partner, G Adventures, specialists in travel that does good in the world, will take the prize winner and their partner on an escorted tour, to Casablanca on the coast, moving on to Fes and the renowned medina, filled with spices, food and all manner of goods. This is an enthralling place to visit and gives a true sense of life in Morocco as it has been lived for many centuries. From Merzouga, you’ll head into the Sahara desert by camel, to spend a night out in a Berber camp. Truly an experience to be remembered forever! Next, on to Todgha Gorge, followed by Ait Ben Haddou Kasbah, a UNESCO World Heritage site.
Your last 2 days will be spent in Marrakesh, a city that is fascinating no matter how many times you visit! The medina here is a maze of tiny shops, selling just about everything - soft leather slippers, beautiful jackets, fine scarves and woven baskets along with more prosaic household goods. Traditional artisans produce work of great quality here. And then as dusk falls, enjoy a tour of Djemaa el-Fnaa Square to see the musicians and street performers, there is much to marvel at.
Flights from London are included in this prize as is a tour guide, and comfortable tourist accommodation. Some meals are included, although you’ll have the chance to sample local restaurants and try Moroccan delicacies.
HOW TO WIN OUR FABULOUS PRIZE THIS MONTH
- Is this your first visit to Silver Travel Advisor? Then simply Register as a member for automatic entry.
You can do any (or all!) of the following. The more you contribute, the more entries you have!
- Add a comment to the thread at the bottom of this page - it's really easy! For more entries, you can comment on any review or feature on the site that you have enjoyed reading or have an opinion about. What’s more, we have a £25 voucher prize each month for the member who posts the most interesting comments.
- Write a Review about any kind of holiday, day out, restaurant, hotel stay or attraction visited (each review counts as one entry)
- Start a new topic on the Forum (each new topic counts as one entry), or post on our July Book Club Forum thread.
- or recommend a friend to register - simply send an email to let us know who your friend is once they have registered.
Terms and conditions
See all our prize winners - this month you could join this growing list.
And you can also enter our Silver Travel Book Club competition this month to win a copy of the book The Damascus Cover by Howard Kaplan.