Win a short Coastal Break by Coach with Alfa Travel
February 2019 Prize Draw
This month’s super prize is a trip for two people (sharing a room) with Alfa Travel, to travel by coach to and from one of their delightful Leisureplex hotels on the coast for a 5-day holiday. You’ll be picked up at a local joining point, for 4 nights half-board accommodation and 2 full-day excursions.
Alfa Travel is a real favourite with mature travellers, seen as a company who looks after their guests in style, with modern, most comfortable coaches (mainly Mercedes) and 3-star or 4-star hotels, many in characterful, listed buildings, at the best of the British seaside. You could be visiting Scarborough, Cromer or Great Yarmouth in the east; Bournemouth, Shanklin, Torquay or Eastbourne on the south coast or Ilfracombe, Port Cawl or Blackpool on the west coasts. There are further iconic coastal resort destinations available too.
A full English breakfast is offered each day, and then you will be off on an excursion, if you choose, for two of the days or you could enjoy exploring the resort you’re visiting and all its attractions. A 3-course dinner each evening is included in your prize, as is evening entertainment in many hotels.
This is a super way to have a break with no hassle, and enjoy being taken to your accommodation and out around the area with an experienced and knowledgeable driver.
Read about Glynis Sullivan’s wonderful trip to Eastbourne.
And for Silver Travel Club members (join
here for free), Alfa Travel offer an exclusive offer of 10% off per
booking on coach holidays of five days or more departing before 31 December
2019. Terms and conditions apply. Call
01257 248000 or visit website.
HOW TO WIN OUR FABULOUS PRIZE THIS MONTH
Is this your first visit to Silver Travel Advisor? Then simply Register as a member for automatic entry.
You can do any (or all!) of the following. The more you contribute, the more entries you have!
- Write a Review about any kind of holiday, day out, restaurant, hotel stay or attraction visited (each review counts as one entry)
- Start a new topic on the Forum (each new topic counts as one entry), or post on our February Book Club Forum thread.
- Like us on Facebook or share one of our posts if you already like us.
- Recommend a friend to register - simply send an email to let us know who your friend is once they have registered.
- Add a comment to the thread at the bottom of this page and/or comment on any of the wonderful reviews or features on the site that you have enjoyed reading or have an opinion about. What’s more, we have a £20 voucher prize each month for the member who posts the most interesting comments.
See all our prize winners - this month you could join this growing list.
And you can also enter our Silver
Travel Book Club competition this month to win a copy of the book Thinking on My Feet: the small joy of putting one foot in front of another by Kate Humble.
Join the Forum thread now!