The Silver Traveller Second Edition 2018
Hot Off the Press!
We are pleased to bring you the latest edition of our magazine, full of interesting articles about holidays you might enjoy in the UK, Europe and further afield. There’s also a section on Ocean Cruising and one on River Cruising too! Penny Smith, author and broadcaster, is our cover girl this time and shares her experiences of India. Former Royal correspondent, Jennie Bond, is bowled over by Singapore’s Botanical Gardens.
Find out more about
- The Silver Travel Awards, held in July at the National Portrait Gallery. Are the winners the travel and cruise companies that you voted for?
- UK Breaks – self-catering cottages, rail journeys and city stays.
- European cultural and historical holidays.
- Former Eastern bloc explorations.
- Eloping in the Caribbean.
- Jane Atkins, Paul Bennett and Bruce Poon Tip – all running travel companies that you use.
Our useful travel directory is in the middle of the magazine, with contact details for all the travel companies and cruise lines. We gave information on accessible and care assisted holidays too, with the addition of adapted transport to, helpful for getting you to and from your holiday destination or departure point, be it a cruise terminal, airport or coach pick-up location.