Request a FREE Guide for the Solo Silver Traveller
Travelling by yourself can be really thrilling and
fascinating, as well as a conscious decision.
However, if it’s your first trip alone, after a change in circumstances,
it could appear an unfamiliar and
Fear not – at Silver Travel Advisor, we are well placed
to guide and advise you on this first holiday, be it a cruise, coach trip or
short city break. We have suggestions
and tips that will, we trust, answer many of your questions and provide
solutions for issues for you anticipate.
We have found some excellent companies for those
travelling alone, working in association with Solos Holidays. Many offer trips without an expensive single
supplement or reduce it substantially, and what is most important is that they all
appreciate the importance of service for the solo traveller.
We regret that we are not able to post to addresses outside of the UK. If you are living overseas, you can view our guide online instead.
You may also find interesting:
- Andrew Williams, Solos Holidays
- Going Solo to Turkey - Chapter 1: Getting ready to travel
- Highlights of Morocco - Chapter 1: Preparing for departure
- Solos Holidays trip to Zakynthos - Part 1
- Top 5 destinations for Solos Travellers
- Top tips for your first singles holiday
- Silver Travel Advisor mini-guide to Great British Accessible Attractions
- Silver Travel Advisor mini-guide to Great British Free Days out in the UK
- Silver Travel Advisor mini-guide to Great British Gardens
- Silver Travel Advisor mini-guide to Great British Winter Days Out
- Silver Travel Advisor mini-guide to Great British Days Out with the Grandchildren