Silver Travel Advisor Partner - Solos Holidays
54-58 High Street
Experience holidays for over 50s singles with Solos Holidays
Solos Holidays is the UK’s number 1 company for solo holidaymakers, having won best ‘Singles Holiday Tour Operator’ in 2014 for the fourth year running at the British Travel Awards. Their unrivalled portfolio of group holidays are for solo travellers of all ages but are especially suitable as holidays for over 50s singles. Holidays range from short breaks, dances and balls in the UK to worldwide escorted touring adventures as far afield as the Caribbean or India. Solos has a unique and unrivalled choice of sun and beach escapes across Europe, Asia, Africa and the Caribbean. The Solos holiday range also includes the increasingly popular walking, tennis and golfing activity holidays.
Solos Holidays have over 40 NEW holidays in their latest brochure to choose from. Not forgetting their brand new Rail section which features trips across Europe.
The Solos Tour Leaders are integral to their trips, helping to make holidaying solo a stress-free, sociable, fun and enjoyable experience. Established in 1982, they have a wealth of experience in creating unforgettable singles holidays, something which brings their customers back to them, time after time. Indeed, over half of their customers are regular Solos travellers so they know how to make holidays that they will enjoy.
Choose from the following holiday types:
- For an insight into a Solos holiday read ‘Diary of a Solos Newcomer’
- Read a Silver Travel review about Solos Holidays and single travel.
- Read an interview with Andrew Williams, Managing Director of Solos Holidays
- Silver Traveller Christine Reid went to Turkey on a Solos holiday. Read her entertaining Blog
- Silver Traveller Kay Wiseman escapes to Zakynthos on her first Solos holidays. Read the first part of her Blog
• Read more about Solos Activity Holidays
Watch a video about Solos Holidays
Solos Holidays on Silver Travel Radio
• Andrew Williams MD of Solos Holidays explains the great advantages of travelling in a group for single travellers.
If the soundplayer does not display properly, please click here to listen
To see exclusive discounts and offers, please sign in