Welcome to our forums.

The Queen Grants Royal Warrant ........

13 Posts

Join t’club lass. Join t’club…

Wakefield, West Yorks.
Absolutely…as is the rest of his stuff – they are a family craft butchers & bakery that established themselves before World War One.

I’d recommend the hot Pork’n’ Apple baps and the Almond Tarts ! He does a grand steak pie too and a nice line in Rhubarb sausages. Web address to follow…

http://www.experiencewakefield.co.uk/th … ue=1990890

Eh, lad, I were raised on Hofmann’s meat pies (and Hagenbach’s beans on toast!). I would sit under t’ tuski (rhubarb) leaves in t’ field, wi’ a screw of sugar in paper, and dream that mam had been to Hofmann’s…..
Jo.

Nr. Seascale, Cumbria

Absolutely…as is the rest of his stuff – they are a family craft butchers & bakery that established themselves before World War One.

I’d recommend the hot Pork’n’ Apple baps and the Almond Tarts ! He does a grand steak pie too and a nice line in Rhubarb sausages. Web address to follow…

http://www.experiencewakefield.co.uk/th … ue=1990890
Wakefield, West Yorks.
Our local bakery got a top national award for his Pork pies which are now supplied to the House of Commons…apparently John Prescott was a fan…

Are they any good?

ESW
Scunthorpe
One of our local butchers has had the warrant for some years ( sausages…. )….it’s almost as big as his shop!
Jo.

Our local bakery got a top national award for his Pork pies which are now supplied to the House of Commons…apparently John Prescott was a fan…

Wakefield, West Yorks.

The Hebridean Princess……

Bedford

To think Hebridian Princess started life as an inter island car ferry in 1964. Now owned by All Leisure Holidays, part of the All Leisure Group, who also own Voyages of Discovery and Swan Hellenic.

London

One of our local butchers has had the warrant for some years ( sausages…. )….it’s almost as big as his shop!
Jo.

Nr. Seascale, Cumbria

She’d be as well sending in a fleet of battleships…

Wakefield, West Yorks.
I bet P&O wouldn’t get Royal approval.

isn’t she down there helping them with their 175th celebrations soon? Perhaps it will be their surprise birthday present

Essex UK

Thats one bet I wont be taking up…..

Bedford

Wakefield, West Yorks.

…………to Hebridean Island Cruises

Luxury small ship cruising company Hebridean Island Cruises has unveiled a plaque on board Hebridean Princess to celebrate being granted a Royal Warrant by Her Majesty The Queen.

The warrant – for the provision of Cruise Holidays – came into effect from January 1, 2012. Hebridean Island Cruises will be the only travel brand currently with a Royal Warrant from The Queen.

The 50-guest Hebridean Princess is the world’s smallest luxury cruise ship offering unique 4-to-10 night itineraries in the Highlands and Islands of Scotland and Ireland.

The Five-Star Hebridean Princess has been chartered on two separate occasions by Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth and members of her family (in 2006 and 2010).

Bedford
13 Posts
Sign in to add your message