Welcome to our forums.

Lonely Planet Travel Books Competition

No, just not happening. Tried it using Safari & Chrome but nothing happens when I click top left.

Don’t worry, thanks for trying.

Essex UK
I’m probably being mighty thick here but when I click through to MagicFreebies I can’t see a Books & Magazines to click on

Don’t want to have to agree with you coolonespa…but clicksy on the top left …click on freebie categories…it should appear under that.

Wakefield, West Yorks.

I’m probably being mighty thick here but when I click through to MagicFreebies I can’t see a Books & Magazines to click on

Essex UK

Yup: http://www.MagicFreebies.co.uk

Click on "Books & Magazines" and go to about page 4 I think ( bottom of screen) till you find it, it’s somewhere near that Red Planet Collision freebie book ( the REAL lonely planet according to the late Mr. Rabolou ) !!

Wakefield, West Yorks.

Have you got a link for this one Grey Wolf? I just went to their home site & couldn’t see anything about this.

Essex UK

This trendy travel publisher is offering a competition to win a stack of their travel books by logging on to their website and joining their mailing list. They are also offering a 20% discount to members on purchases.

Wakefield, West Yorks.
6 Posts
Sign in to add your message