Welcome to our forums.

MSC Cruises revives £1 second passenger offer

That’s well spotted, I missed that. MSC are featured in our Special Offers Newsletter but nothing for £1 that I could see.

Essex UK

Please forgive me but I’m a bit confused (not too difficult I can assure you), however, I noticed the original post is dated 2012! I take it this offer is current then – pity.

Wigan

MSC is one of the cruise lines that we haven’t tried yet and from what I have seen their ships look quite stunning. As we tend to book our cruises based on the itinerary, we will certainly be looking at them in the future as we would like to sail into Valletta and they seem to have many cruises which include that port. I would like to try their yacht club too.

Wigan

Thanks for your first post @Anteloper and a warm welcome to the Forum. That’s right, looks like a real bargain. Look forward to seeing you involved in other discussions.

Essex UK

At £759 for the first passenger and £1 for the second that adds up to great value at £380 per person.

A £1 offer for second passengers has been revived by MSC Cruises in a bid to boost summer 2012 bookings.

The promotion runs until April 30 with cruise-only prices starting at £759 for the first passenger and £1 for the second.

The deal – which has been run in past years – covers Mediterranean departures this summer but excludes flights which can be booked from Heathrow and Gatwick to Genoa, Venice and Livorno starting at £230 return.

The Italian line is also offering upgrades on selected sailings. Customers booking an inside cabin will automatically receive a free upgrade to an outside cabin with a window on category 4.

When booking an outside cabin with a window, they will receive an upgrade to a balcony cabin category 6, 7 or 8.

More than 200 departures and 14 itineraries are available, for seven, eight and eleven night cruises as part of the promotion.

London
6 Posts
Sign in to add your message