Welcome to our forums.

Win 70 x 2,000 pounds Holiday Gift Cards & 550 x 250 pound Day Trip Vouchers

@Grey-Wolf you must eat a lot of beans!

…and again…

Wakefield, West Yorks.

Just entered and lost. Again.

Wakefield, West Yorks.

@Grey-Wolf thanks for sharing.

Yep, read all that on the shrink wrap small print (needed a magnifying glass to do so) kept my shrink wrap and receipt safe somewhere if I can remember…very odd competition this, I’ve entered online several times with the correct answers

which are a: 2 Days

b: 80,000

and still been (bean – ha!) told I haven’t won anything, so it’s obviously randomly computer generated as to who wins the jackpots, or the bean pots, so keep trying.

There’s also a very ominous clause in the small print stating “Not all prizes will be won” …hmmmm…

The algorithm is all. All hail the algorithm and all that.

Last Edited by Grey-Wolf at 17 Feb 16:04
Wakefield, West Yorks.

You do need to purchase a promotional tin AND keep your promotional pack label and original till receipt dated prior to the visit to the website ….. I wonder how many people manage to do this and not lose the label and receipt.

ESW
Scunthorpe

Do you like baked beans ? Do you like holidays ? Do you like baked beans and holidays ? Well, here’s chances to win more of both with Branston Baked Beans offering prizes of 70 x £2,000 holiday gift vouchers plus 550 x £250 day trip vouchers. But wait ! That’s not all !! Further chances to win one of 20,000 4 -pack vouchers of free Branston Baked Beans and a further 80,000 single free can vouchers for Branston Baked Beans !

That’s 280,620 different prizes to be won from a £2,000 holiday voucher to a tin of beans !!! It could be YOU…

http://www.branstonbeans.co.uk
Wakefield, West Yorks.
7 Posts
Sign in to add your message