Welcome to our forums.

Win a Ship Tour and Tapas with wine for Two People with Azamara Club Cruises

The Panama Canal is one we have not done yet, it would be lovely to have the chance. So far we have Cruised in the Caribbean, the Med and Norway & Iceland so still plenty of choices to try out.

Thanks for that bit of feedback @Joodee and well done Azamara.

Essex UK

Hi again. I would just like to add a comment to this thread as I was lucky enough to be one of the winners of this visit. Having never cruised with Azamara we were interested to make the comparison with other major lines we have cruised with and Azamara Quest came out superbly!

Bournemouth

And the winners are…..pause for drumroll:

Helen and John Piper from Bexhill on Sea.
Julie and Guy Dickens from Bournemouth
William and Jacqueline Arnold from Brixham in Devon

They are all very much looking forward to their day out with Alan on board the Azamara Quest!

Tonyl1956 wrote:

Was there ever an announcement of the winners of this competition?

Tony

Hi @Tonyl1956
The winners were duly notified in the normal way and I am meeting them at Southampton on the 22nd.
Fossil

London

Was there ever an announcement of the winners of this competition?

Tony

Welcome @Joodee to our Silver Travel Forum – we hope that you enjoy being part of our friendly group of Silver Travellers. Please feel free to contact one of the moderators if you have any queries about using the Forum.

Essex UK

Very difficult to choose but I would have to choose the Adriatic to the Riviera cruise from Venice to Nice for purely romantic and nostalgic reasons. Venice for the romance, our 25th wedding anniversary destination in 2012 and Nice for the nostalgia of our first holiday together as 18 year olds in 1981. Plus all the undiscovered Adriatic ports in between for more memory making.

Bournemouth

My husband and I would love to go through the Panama Canal, so the 17 night Panama Canal Voyage would be great.

25 Posts
Sign in to add your message