A Taste-of-Cruising and a fabulous day out
Cruise Ship Visits 2017
We’d like to invite Silver Travellers to join one of our popular ship visits around the UK, giving you a fabulous opportunity to sample a little slice of the cruising life before you take the plunge. It’s a great way to spend the day on board a range of ships, sit down to a superb lunch, and explore the ships’ facilities. Ship visits are a perfect experience for those who have never cruised before to enjoy a taste of what’s to come. And if you enjoy visiting new ships then you may just find the perfect travelling companion for your next holiday!
From a cosy interior cabin to the grandest stateroom, you will have the chance to check out the bathrooms, test the beds for comfiness, assess any limited mobility requirements, and most importantly, gauge the wardrobe size to accommodate all those changes of clothes and shoes that you may wish to take!
With taster days of course comes the opportunity to be transported to a world where good food and fine wine is of the utmost importance, as you sit down to a superb meal in one of the ships’ main restaurants. There’ll also be ample opportunity to explore as you wander the decks, marvel at the theatres and entertainment venues, and browse the bars, shops, library, lounges and even the gym. Stroll outside and picture yourself relaxing in the jacuzzis, swimming pools, the sun bathing areas and much more. Several ships even put on a short show after the meal to give a flavour of the fantastic entertainment you can enjoy on board.
Tempted? Then here are the details of our Cruise Ship
Visits for 2017 which will be updated regularly. Select a Cruise Line below to open full details of each ship visit.
- Azamara Club Cruises - a competition to win a ship tour with wine and tapas for two people.
- Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines - a Silver Travel Advisor hosted visit on Tuesday 30 May in Newcastle.
- G Adventures - a Silver Travel Advisor hosted visit on Wednesday 10 May in Leith.
- Hebridean Island Cruises - a Silver Travel Advisor hosted visit on Saturday 11 November in Greenock.
- Holland America Line - a choice of four different ports.
- MSC Cruises - Silver Travel Advisor hosted visits on 7 September & 4 October in Southampton.
- Noble Caledonia - a Silver Travel Advisor hosted visit on Tuesday 30 May in Ayrshire.
- Regent Seven Seas - a Silver Travel Advisor hosted visit on Tuesday 25 July in Southampton.
- Saga - an exclusive Silver Travel Advisor hosted visit on 18 April in Dover - FULLY BOOKED
- Cruise & Maritime Voyages - a choice of dates in Tilbury.
|18 APR||SAGA SAPPHIRE||DOVER||SAGA||FULLY BOOKED|
|10 MAY||G EXPEDITION||LEITH||G ADVENTURES||AVAILABLE|
|30 MAY||SERENISSIMA||FAIRLIE, nr LARGS||NOBLE CALEDONIA||AVAILABLE|
|30 MAY||BALMORAL||NEWCASTLE||FRED. OLSEN||AVAILABLE|
|2 JUL||ZUIDERDAM||NEWCASTLE||HOLLAND AMERICA||WAIT LIST|
|25 JUL||SEVEN SEAS EXPLORER||SOUTHAMPTON||REGENT SEVEN SEAS||WAIT LIST|
|5 AUG||ZUIDERDAM||LIVERPOOL||HOLLAND AMERICA||WAIT LIST|
|8 AUG||ZUIDERDAM||SOUTH QUEENSFERRY||HOLLAND AMERICA||WAIT LIST|
|4 SEP||AZAMARA JOURNEY||SOUTHAMPTON||AZAMARA||COMPETITION OPEN|
|7 SEP||MSC MAGNIFICA||SOUTHAMPTON||MSC CRUISES||AVAILABLE|
|19 SEP||KONINGSDAM||PORTLAND||HOLLAND AMERICA||WAIT LIST|
|4 OCT||MSC PREZIOSA||SOUTHAMPTON||MSC CRUISES||AVAILABLE|
|11 NOV||HEBRIDEAN PRINCESS||GREENOCK||HEBRIDEAN||AVAILABLE|
Send an email to our dedicated Ship Visits Coordinator, Peter Godliman at email@example.com for more information and to advance register.